Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Open

I want to use forefox and firefox focus on my macbook. Three attempts have failed: thinking I am downloading focsus, the installation process asks is I want to delet the older app.

lastword

I want to use forefox and firefox focus on my macbook. Three attempts have failed: thinking I am downloading focus, the installation process asks is I want to delete the older app. I went to the

I want to use forefox and firefox focus on my macbook. Three attempts have failed: thinking I am downloading focus, the installation process asks is I want to delete the older app. I went to the

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)

I think the problem is that Firefox Focus isn’t available as a Mac app. It’s made for iPhone/iPad and Android, so there isn’t a separate Focus browser you can install alongside Firefox on your MacBook.

On the Mac, you can get pretty much the same privacy benefits by using regular Firefox with Private Browsing. So when the installer asks about deleting the older app, you’re probably downloading regular Firefox again rather than Firefox Focus.

ถามคำถาม

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.