Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Open

How do I make TB open settings and address book in a new window instead of another tab?

wayne.mackinnon

How do I make Thunderbird open a new window instead of another tab? When I open a PDF file, setting, address book, or other, it always goes to a new tab. When I want to close this file, I often forget it's a tab and close the whole program! Annoying! I want these thing to open in new windows instead where I can hit close without shutting down Thunderbird.

How do I make Thunderbird open a new window instead of another tab? When I open a PDF file, setting, address book, or other, it always goes to a new tab. When I want to close this file, I often forget it's a tab and close the whole program! Annoying! I want these thing to open in new windows instead where I can hit close without shutting down Thunderbird.

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)

wayne.mackinnon said

How do I make Thunderbird open a new window instead of another tab?

It is not an option, although you can specify an external PDF handler like Adobes PDF viewer and they at a least will open in another application, so obviously another window, not a tab.

ถามคำถาม

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.