Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Open

How do I change profiles and login to my boss' Thunderbird email to help him manage his inbox and settings?

mkolivas

I have my own company email account and my boss wants me to help manage his inbox and order tracking emails. How do I switch users on my computer?

I have my own company email account and my boss wants me to help manage his inbox and order tracking emails. How do I switch users on my computer?

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)

you might just add his account to your existing profile so you have two accounts available in the list of accounts on the left. Or you might want to use a separate profile.

What you should not do is share a profile as Thunderbird does not cope well with the same profile being accessed by two different users at the same time.

See https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/profile-manager-create-and-remove-thunderbird-profiles

ถามคำถาม

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.