Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Open

senders in my address book keep getting put in my spam box

Steve

People I frequently get email, whose email addresses are in my address book keep getting placed in spam. I thought this wasn't supposed to happen. I have to go through my spam folder every day looking for legitimate emails from people I know.

People I frequently get email, whose email addresses are in my address book keep getting placed in spam. I thought this wasn't supposed to happen. I have to go through my spam folder every day looking for legitimate emails from people I know.

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)

Being in your addressbook is not assurance from being marked as spam. I suggest creating filters for this.

ถามคำถาม

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.