Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Open

I have Thunderbird on my Mac and want to put it on my iPad also.

57kjc8crpg

I have Thunderbird on my Mac and want to also have it on my iPad. How do I do that please.

I have Thunderbird on my Mac and want to also have it on my iPad. How do I do that please.

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (2)

if you check the thunderbird blog, I don't think it's available yet. You will always see all options at thunderbird.net

The Thunderbird email client is currently available for desktop Windows, macOS, Linux and as a mobile version for Android.

There is currently no version for iOS/iPadOS.

ถามคำถาม

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.