Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Open

Backing up my Thunderbird using external backup software

Lizandian.hulley

I am using Thunderbird 140.15.0esr and have noticed that my Ashampoo Backup is not able to store my Thunderbirs files any more. I have looked up how to find the Thunderbird files and the posts mainly say :

C:\Users\<YourUsername>\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\Profiles\

But when I follow this path there is no Thunderbird folder in Roaming as shown in the attached screen shot

Can you help please.

Ian Hulley

I am using Thunderbird 140.15.0esr and have noticed that my Ashampoo Backup is not able to store my Thunderbirs files any more. I have looked up how to find the Thunderbird files and the posts mainly say : C:\Users\<YourUsername>\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\Profiles\ But when I follow this path there is no Thunderbird folder in Roaming as shown in the attached screen shot Can you help please. Ian Hulley
ภาพหน้าจอที่แนบมา

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)

ถามคำถาม

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.