Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Solved

I can't install Thunderbird on my new laptop

Stan Jackson

I have been using Thunderbird for over 12 months on my old computer. I have just bought a new computer and I can't install Thunderbird on it. The process recognises my account settings, but when I press CONTINUE it gives me the error message below. The Thunderbird version on my old laptop is 155.0. I imagine that the current version I'm trying to load is a later version.

I have been using Thunderbird for over 12 months on my old computer. I have just bought a new computer and I can't install Thunderbird on it. The process recognises my account settings, but when I press CONTINUE it gives me the error message below. The Thunderbird version on my old laptop is 155.0. I imagine that the current version I'm trying to load is a later version.
ภาพหน้าจอที่แนบมา

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (3)

วิธีแก้ปัญหาที่เลือก

Please post a screenshot of the error.

Sorry, bloody stupid of me... Please find error message below Thanks. Your support is very much appreciated

That's a known bug - https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2069949. There's no workaround for it.

ถามคำถาม

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.