Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Open

I’ve installed Thunderbird on my laptop & want to access my email account from my iPhone. How do I download Thunderbird mobile to my iPhone 13?

mrsmatho

I’ve installed Thunderbird on my laptop & want to access my email account from my iPhone. How do I download Thunderbird mobile to my iPhone 13?

I’ve installed Thunderbird on my laptop & want to access my email account from my iPhone. How do I download Thunderbird mobile to my iPhone 13?

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)

At this time, you don't. Thunderbird is currently available for desktop OSs and Android. A version for iOS is in development but availability hasn't been announced yet. You can follow its progress here if you're interested:

https://github.com/thunderbird/thunderbird-ios

ถามคำถาม

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.