Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Solved

thunderbird mail

rod

Every time I try to open Thunderbird mail, I get a screen to install it again!!. Why is this.?? Is there a way to keep it installed.? Or must I jump through hoops each time I need to use email.?

Every time I try to open Thunderbird mail, I get a screen to install it again!!. Why is this.?? Is there a way to keep it installed.? Or must I jump through hoops each time I need to use email.?

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (4)

วิธีแก้ปัญหาที่เลือก

Can you post a screen shot of that message? it may be a legitimate notice that an error occurred during installation and that redownloading from https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/all/ will correct the issue.

david said

Can you post a screen shot of that message? it may be a legitimate notice that an error occurred during installation and that redownloading from https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/all/ will correct the issue.

Thank you David, that did the trick. Kind regards, Rod....

I'm glad it worked. :) thanks for the feedback.

ถามคำถาม

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.