Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Open

FIREFOX 153.0 IS BUGGY - TOO BUGGY TO USE

CiaoBella1

WTF did you do to FF? ff 153.0

Nothing works properly and I'm struggling here.

HELP!

Thank you.

WTF did you do to FF? ff 153.0 Nothing works properly and I'm struggling here. HELP! Thank you.

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (7)

Hi

What seems to be the problem, how can we help?

Tabs lock. trying to find my password and when i type in search bar, other tabs open and cannot insert a letter. when i scroll down any page, the type enlarges or shrinks,

what else?  I got out so fast it was driving me crazy

Okay, thank you.

What do you mean by tabs "lock"? What is happening?

It calmed down and I can now use FF with no effort, although I'm just in one website.

I am in Edge now and look forward to closing it promptly.

But what was that all about?

Thank you.

I am sorry, but I am not sure. I am not aware of anyone else having similar issues.

A new tab kept opening. When I tried to go back to the previous tab that I was using, I couldn't move off the newly opened tab. That was particularly strange.

And I don't know what else to say.

Glad I don't have to fix my computer now,. though.

I really appreciate your extremely prompt response.

Thank you, Paul.

ถามคำถาม

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.