Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Open

Why is Firefox using about twice the memory than Chrome?

jjagmath

I open Firefox and Chrome with the exact same page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/

Chrome is using 296 MB while Firefox is using 590 MB.

What am I doing wrong?

I open Firefox and Chrome with the exact same page: https://en.wikipedia.org/ Chrome is using 296 MB while Firefox is using 590 MB. What am I doing wrong?

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)

Can you go to about:memory and click on "Minimize Memory Usage"?

ถามคำถาม

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.