Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Solved เก็บถาวรแล้ว

Transfer All Address Book Contacts

dcady

I would like to share all my contacts in my Address book. When I click on Export, Thunderbird exports my profile and address book into one file. This file is unreadable by others. All I want to do is share all my contacts.

Darryl

I would like to share all my contacts in my Address book. When I click on Export, Thunderbird exports my profile and address book into one file. This file is unreadable by others. All I want to do is share all my contacts. Darryl

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)

วิธีแก้ปัญหาที่เลือก

Have you tried using the export in the address book user interface? I think you should. Right click the address book name in the list. (excluding the all address books virtual book.)