Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
เก็บถาวรแล้ว

Email downloads maddeningly slow from Earthlink with Thunderbird 52.2.1 64 bitd

Solana

I have an Earthlink account and in the last month or so and connection to the mail server is very slow, maybe as much as a minute and then the emails download very slowly and sometimes freeze all together. I have no add ons to my Thunderbird account, disabled Lightening. If I have others I don't know where to find them. Hardware acceleration is not checked.

I have an Earthlink account and in the last month or so and connection to the mail server is very slow, maybe as much as a minute and then the emails download very slowly and sometimes freeze all together. I have no add ons to my Thunderbird account, disabled Lightening. If I have others I don't know where to find them. Hardware acceleration is not checked.

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (2)

have you also disabled any email scanning in your anti virus. A very common cause of slow or non existent email downloads.

Matt said

have you also disabled any email scanning in your anti virus. A very common cause of slow or non existent email downloads.

Solana, you don't know if it helped??