Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
เก็บถาวรแล้ว

using Archives in any form freezes the computer

rgg013

If I try to add an email to archives the computer freezes.

It freezes if I try to open an email in archives or move an email in inbox, basically any action in archives freezes computer, but only in 2016 folder, [there are 21 emails in this folder]. The rest of Thunderbird works OK, although it can be slow & wont respond.

If I try to add an email to archives the computer freezes. It freezes if I try to open an email in archives or move an email in inbox, basically any action in archives freezes computer, but only in 2016 folder, [there are 21 emails in this folder]. The rest of Thunderbird works OK, although it can be slow & wont respond.

เปลี่ยนแปลงโดย Wayne Mery เมื่อ

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)