Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
หัวข้อนี้ถูกปิดและเก็บถาวรแล้ว โปรดถามคำถามใหม่หากคุณต้องการความช่วยเหลือ
Solved Locked เก็บถาวรแล้ว

After latest Firefox update, MOBI plug-in no longer works

BillSiever

After the recent update to 29.0.1, my plug-in that I used to view MOBI ebook files no longer work. When I click on a file, it brings up the window saying "You have chosen to open blah blah blah MOBI file. What would you like to do?" And when I click Open, it simply opens a new Firefox tab, and then the question pops up again, and then again, if I click Open, it doesn't open the file but opens a new tab ... etc. etc. Clicking the other option, Save, did the same thing. I use Windows 7, if that makes a difference. The plug-in was working fine until I upgraded Firefox.

After the recent update to 29.0.1, my plug-in that I used to view MOBI ebook files no longer work. When I click on a file, it brings up the window saying "You have chosen to open blah blah blah MOBI file. What would you like to do?" And when I click Open, it simply opens a new Firefox tab, and then the question pops up again, and then again, if I click Open, it doesn't open the file but opens a new tab ... etc. etc. Clicking the other option, Save, did the same thing. I use Windows 7, if that makes a difference. The plug-in was working fine until I upgraded Firefox.

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (3)

There is no sign of it in your installed plug-ins. It may be an idea to re-instal it.

วิธีแก้ปัญหาที่เลือก

Thanks - I discovered that that was indeed the case. It must have vanished with the update. Thanks! All is well now.

(By the way, in addition to your helpful reply I got two rant-like spammy replies from someone else - I'm glad to forward them to you if you want to see them.)

thank you - the unrelated content was removed. since you could already solve your original problem, i'm also going to lock the thread, then no further distractions are possible.