Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

ఇంకా తెలుసుకోండి
Solved ఆర్కైవ్ చేయబడింది

I can't upload photos to faceboook since upgrading to firefox 17.0.1

NCJoni54

I've disabled add-ons, restarted firefox to default. Still can't upload photos to facebook from my desktop. Any and all suggestions are appreciated! Thanks!

I've disabled add-ons, restarted firefox to default. Still can't upload photos to facebook from my desktop. Any and all suggestions are appreciated! Thanks!

ప్రత్యుత్తరాలన్నీ (2)

Facebook needs Flash to upload photos for drag and drop method.

Please check if all your plugins are up-to-date. To do this, go to the Mozilla Plugin Check site.

Once you're there, the site will check if all your plugins have the latest versions. If you see plugins in the list that have a yellow Update button or a red Update now button, please update these immediately.

To do so, please click each red or yellow button. Then you should see a site that allows you to download the latest version. Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation and follow the steps mentioned in the installation procedure.

ఎంపిక చేసిన పరిష్కారం

I can't upload photos to faceboook since upgrading to firefox 17.0.1

bad browser in computer very slow can't upload photos in facebook very problems ...