ఈ థ్రెడ్ ఆర్కైవ్ చేయడం జరిగినది.
మీకు సహాయం అవసరం ఉంటే, దయచేసి ఒక కొత్త ప్రశ్న అడగండి.
ఆర్కైవ్ చేయబడింది
Facebook, Accuweather, etc. pages no longer look like they did previously.
Facebook no longer looks correct nor does Accuweather. I haven't checked others but the pages are just written words, with no pictures, tabs or anything like they used to when I would log on to them.
Facebook no longer looks correct nor does Accuweather. I haven't checked others but the pages are just written words, with no pictures, tabs or anything like they used to when I would log on to them.
ప్రత్యుత్తరాలన్నీ (2)
Upgrade your browser to Firefox 8 and check
Make sure that you allow pages to choose their colors and that you haven't enabled High Contrast in the Accessibility settings.
- Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Colors : [X] "Allow pages to choose their own colors, instead of my selections above"
- http://kb.mozillazine.org/Website_colors_are_wrong
- http://kb.mozillazine.org/Websites_look_wrong
You can use these steps to check if images are blocked:
- Open the web page that has the images missing in a browser tab.
- Click the website favicon (How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?) on the left end of the location bar.
- Click the "More Information" button to open the "Page Info" window with the Security tab selected (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info").
- Go to the Media tab of the "Tools > Page Info" window.
- Select the first image link and scroll down through the list with the Down arrow key.
- If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.
See also:
- http://kb.mozillazine.org/Images_or_animations_do_not_load
- https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Images+or+animations+do+not+show
You can manage the permissions for all domains on the about:permissions page via the location bar.