Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

ఇంకా తెలుసుకోండి
ఆర్కైవ్ చేయబడింది

i have my favorite bookmarks on my hard drive but seem to not be able to imported them into firefox? Is there an app or how do I do it.

mrbb5

I have a favorite folder on my hard drive- it has the yellow star but how how do I import it into my bookmarks?

I have a favorite folder on my hard drive- it has the yellow star but how how do I import it into my bookmarks?

ప్రత్యుత్తరాలన్నీ (1)

Export from IE then import into Firefox.

In IE:
File > Import/Export - Export to HTML file

then in Firefox:
Bookmarks > Show All Bookmarks -> Import & Backup - Import HTML... = From HTML file