ఈ థ్రెడ్ ఆర్కైవ్ చేయడం జరిగినది.
మీకు సహాయం అవసరం ఉంటే, దయచేసి ఒక కొత్త ప్రశ్న అడగండి.
ఆర్కైవ్ చేయబడింది
Wrong ID memorized
When I start type my ID, it automatically complete it with my ID followed by my PW on the same line ! I didn't ask to memorize it so I can't delete it in Security/saved passwords. How may I delete this info ? Am on Mac OS X 10.6.8 using Firefox 6.0.1
When I start type my ID, it automatically complete it with my ID followed by my PW on the same line !
I didn't ask to memorize it so I can't delete it in Security/saved passwords.
How may I delete this info ?
Am on Mac OS X 10.6.8 using Firefox 6.0.1
ప్రత్యుత్తరాలన్నీ (1)
- Click the (empty) input field on the web page to open the drop down list
- Highlight an entry in the drop down list
- Press the Delete key (on Mac: Shift+Delete) to remove it.