Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

ఇంకా తెలుసుకోండి
ఆర్కైవ్ చేయబడింది

getting error massage in youtube while open video clips Error: BVDCORE.videoFormats is undefined

saptakmusic

Error: BVDCORE.videoFormats is undefined massage appear in youtube while opening any video clips

Error: BVDCORE.videoFormats is undefined massage appear in youtube while opening any video clips

ప్రత్యుత్తరాలన్నీ (5)

Disable Youtube Downloader add-on.

Perhaps I do not want to disable my youtube downloader. I have it for a reason. Was not receiving this error for since I downloaded 6.0, now started getting it today. Please fix and release update. Thanks.

ROFLMAO. best convo Ive read on the internet in months... Touche sir, touche

Update "Easy Youtube Downloader" addon :)

Use the shortcut Control + Shift + A click extensions on the left and update any video downloader (easy video downloader or similar), restart firefox and you should be good!