Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

ఇంకా తెలుసుకోండి
Open

'Digicert Global G2' revoked Oct 5, 2026

JBFJR-PPD

Norton 360 email protection is blocking access to "inbound.att.net" server and indicates that "Trust for (digicert global g2 tls rsa sha256 2020 ca1) has been revoked".

I disabled Norton's email protection feature, which allows me to connect to the inbound server.

I have attempted to run the Certificate Import tool, but the Norton's error reporter persists.

Who's problem is this? The certificate issuer or is Norton in error. I plan to open a case with Norton pending your response. ' Thanks

Norton 360 email protection is blocking access to "inbound.att.net" server and indicates that "Trust for (digicert global g2 tls rsa sha256 2020 ca1) has been revoked". I disabled Norton's email protection feature, which allows me to connect to the inbound server. I have attempted to run the Certificate Import tool, but the Norton's error reporter persists. Who's problem is this? The certificate issuer or is Norton in error. I plan to open a case with Norton pending your response. ' Thanks

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.