Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

ఇంకా తెలుసుకోండి
Solved

Don't understand ESR or where it came from

suzannethompson

I see a "Thunderbird ESR" notice appears when I open my laptop. I searched to see what it means. I'm still confused. 1) where did it come from? 2) is it best for me? I am a senior not interested in lots of changes (except improvements), but I am not an organization. Should I do anything or just leave it?

Suzanne

I see a "Thunderbird ESR" notice appears when I open my laptop. I searched to see what it means. I'm still confused. 1) where did it come from? 2) is it best for me? I am a senior not interested in lots of changes (except improvements), but I am not an organization. Should I do anything or just leave it? Suzanne

ప్రత్యుత్తరాలన్నీ (2)

ఎంపిక చేసిన పరిష్కారం

I am a senior not interested in lots of changes (except improvements), ...

Then ESR is what you want.

... but I am not an organization.

That doesn't matter.

Should I do anything or just leave it?

Just leave it.

See https://support.mozilla.org/kb/thunderbird-esr for more information

ఒక ప్రశ్న అడగండి

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.