Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

ఇంకా తెలుసుకోండి
ఆర్కైవ్ చేయబడింది

emails shows they are read immediately

pondpaul

when I get an email on thunderbird it should show as bold until I click on it to read it as it has always done. Now it shows bold for less than a second then shows it as grey meaning I have read it when I haven't. this may something to do with the last Microsoft update

when I get an email on thunderbird it should show as bold until I click on it to read it as it has always done. Now it shows bold for less than a second then shows it as grey meaning I have read it when I haven't. this may something to do with the last Microsoft update

ప్రత్యుత్తరాలన్నీ (2)

have you set up the mail app in Windows 10 for that account? or getting mail in another device like a phone. Those are the usual causes of mail appearing to be read right after download.

hi I have solved it by right clicking, properties repair folder I do not have another device so I had not changed anything it must be the windows update which changed it. my bullguard program needed to be uninstalled and reinstalled to get it to work so it looks like a bad windows update