Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

ఇంకా తెలుసుకోండి
Solved ఆర్కైవ్ చేయబడింది

Why can't I log into my AT&T email accounts?

rbmisc

I have AT&T email accounts that were set up on Thunderbird. Now I'm getting Thunderbird requesting these accounts to re-enter my passwords.

I deleted one of the accounts and tried setting it up again. I get the user name or password invalid. I know they are correct. I went out to att.net and logged in with this email address/password and got into my email.

So what has changed with being able to log into AT&T email accounts on Thunderbird?

I have AT&T email accounts that were set up on Thunderbird. Now I'm getting Thunderbird requesting these accounts to re-enter my passwords. I deleted one of the accounts and tried setting it up again. I get the user name or password invalid. I know they are correct. I went out to att.net and logged in with this email address/password and got into my email. So what has changed with being able to log into AT&T email accounts on Thunderbird?

ప్రత్యుత్తరాలన్నీ (1)

ఎంపిక చేసిన పరిష్కారం

For some reason I'm able to log into them now. So this can be closed. I didn't do anything.