ఈ థ్రెడ్ ఆర్కైవ్ చేయడం జరిగినది.
మీకు సహాయం అవసరం ఉంటే, దయచేసి ఒక కొత్త ప్రశ్న అడగండి.
ఆర్కైవ్ చేయబడింది
Firefox will not read my digital certificate - Error 403
I have a digital certificate installed. However when I try to log in to the website with it the browser says
403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
However, if I try and log in from IE it works so the problem is not with the certificate.
I have a digital certificate installed. However when I try to log in to the website with it the browser says
403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
However, if I try and log in from IE it works so the problem is not with the certificate.
ప్రత్యుత్తరాలన్నీ (1)
I HAVE SAME PROBLEM NEED ATTENTION OR HELP !!!