Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

ఇంకా తెలుసుకోండి
ఆర్కైవ్ చేయబడింది

the text in all windows are too tiny and i can't zoom

iconlang

How can I increase the size of all text in all windows? Zoom doesn't work and "bigger" on text size doesn't work. I can't see the text--it's too tiny.

How can I increase the size of all text in all windows? Zoom doesn't work and "bigger" on text size doesn't work. I can't see the text--it's too tiny.

ప్రత్యుత్తరాలన్నీ (3)

Tools (Alt-T) - Options - Display - Formatting - Fonts

Adjust the font size according to your needs.

I already did Tools - options - display - formatting - fonts I am talking not about the messages themselves, but the listing of folders and sub-folders.

I think that is a function of the OS.