Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

changing zoom, and size of window and text.

dcreen

My text and windows are way too large. I've been through all the menu options, but can't find a way to change the size. There is a Zoom option, but it is blanked out. I'm using win10 on a Dell notebook. Any suggestions?

My text and windows are way too large. I've been through all the menu options, but can't find a way to change the size. There is a Zoom option, but it is blanked out. I'm using win10 on a Dell notebook. Any suggestions?

Toutes les réponses (1)

Message text, or folders, Inbox lists etc? Or both?

http://xenos-email-notes.simplesite.com/417754775

Is it a Mac with retina display?