how do you put in a website in Firefox using www.xxx.com
Hi, I never used Firefox because there was never a way to put the URL/website. I have tried every way and even looked in your support questions where they say to use "CNTR" and "Enter" but no box comes up to enter a site. The only way I can get to a site is if it is in my BookMarks Menu. Why do you make it so difficult for people that are not intensely computer savvy?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- Nitro PDF plugin for Firefox and Chrome
- Intel AppUp Hyperlink Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0
Sounds like your main navigation toolbar might be messed up.
First, please make sure the Navigation Toolbar is displayed. To do that, you can use any one of these methods:
- right-click a blank area of the tab bar > Navigation Toolbar
- right-click the new tab "+" button on the tab bar > Navigation Toolbar
- View menu > Toolbars > Navigation Toolbar
If it's already turned on and the address bar is missing, I suggest resetting your toolbars back to their standard factory layout. You can use the Customize feature to do that, and also to readjust the buttons afterwards. This article has the steps: Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars.