This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
My company has a new website since July which appears in google chrome and internet explorer but firefox always displays the old website.
We don´t have control over the old website for complicated reasons so we cant redirect from that site to the new site. But when people type in our url they go to the old site, which is a big problem for us. How can we make firefox show the new site like the other browsers?
All Replies (1)
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (MAC)
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"