Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

can't install extentions

Vladnz

hello. I trying to install some extentions but coudn't do that. When I clicking on "add to firefox" button it's loading and showing me message "extention donloaded from mozilla.org cann't be istalled becouse it's damaged". I don't know what to do.

hello. I trying to install some extentions but coudn't do that. When I clicking on "add to firefox" button it's loading and showing me message "extention donloaded from mozilla.org cann't be istalled becouse it's damaged". I don't know what to do.
Read this answer in context

தீர்வு தேர்ந்தெடுக்கப்பட்டது

After last update, I think to version 9, everything installing correctly. thanks for help

All Replies (3)

Can you check this issue on Firefox 9?

தீர்வு தேர்ந்தெடுக்கப்பட்டது

After last update, I think to version 9, everything installing correctly. thanks for help