Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

I've downloaded firefox 4 only to find my system doesn't support it,I replaced older version of firefox before I learned my mistake, how can I get the older version back?

uelfaulkner

I'm using a Mac os x 10.4.11 After downloading Firefox 4 I put it in my applications folder replacing the older version of firefox,now I've learned it is not supported on my system.Please help

I'm using a Mac os x 10.4.11 After downloading Firefox 4 I put it in my applications folder replacing the older version of firefox,now I've learned it is not supported on my system.Please help

All Replies (2)

தீர்வு தேர்ந்தெடுக்கப்பட்டது

There is a third party version of Firefox 4 that runs on OS X 10.4/10.5 and PPC Macs, for details see http://www.floodgap.com/software/tenfourfox

If you prefer, you can get the latest version of Firefox 3.6 from http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-older.html

Thank you so much for your help and fast response!