Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

In the lower right corner of the window there is a column of little white boxes with "9.8" over it what is this and how do I get rid of it?

bglackin

In the lower right corner of the window there is a column of little white boxes. Right over the column is "9.8". What is this and how do I get rid of it?

In the lower right corner of the window there is a column of little white boxes. Right over the column is "9.8". What is this and how do I get rid of it?

All Replies (3)

Please provide a screen shot of that issue.

https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Adding+screenshots

I took a screenshot as a tiff but it won't upload. Am I using the upload feature wrong?

Never mind, I figured out it's not a firefox issue.