Suddenly I cannot print from firefox. It was printing one day and would not communicate with the printer the next.
Suddenly I cannot print any web pages from Firefox. It was printing one day and not communicating with the printer the next. Did not happen with an upgrade to Firefox or plugins. Printer dialog came up but nothing sent to printer.
Every time Firefox opened
== suddenly- no known reason
Additional System Details
- -Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- npmnqmp 071701000001
- WebEx General Plugin Container Version 170
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
tried all the print.print_printer reset recommendations wich did not work
Can you print something in some other program? Do you select your printer when you go to File-Print?
I cannot print from Firefox either all of a sudden. Maybe first thing in the AM, it will print something but then, that's it. I am running OX 10.5 too and using Firefox 3.6.8. I am ready to stop using this!! I like it but it is frustrating. I am on my mac all day for work and cannot find a solution to this Firefox problelm. Maybe Mozilla can help me. Anyone have any answers? I use a HP Laserjet 2300L. Thanks. Amy
See if you can print in a new window when that happens.
I can print from quark or any other program. I just cannot print from anything that I need from Firefox plus I can't print emails. Sometimes, first thing in the AM, my HP will print the first email of the day but that's it. Then nothing but a small error message in the upper left hand corner of a page. I welcome any suggestions. Yes, I have selected my printer and yes, I have tried to print in a new window.