Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option. Learn More Open can you unblock my websites 1 பதிலளி 1 இந்த பிரச்சனை உள்ளது 20 views Firefox Focus Tracking protection asked 1 வாரத்திற்கு முன்பு Paul replied 6 நாட்கள் முன்பு Risky JT 9/28/26, 2:14 PM remove all the blocked things remove all the blocked things I have this problem, too All Replies (1) Paul மதிப்பீட்டாளர் முதல் 10 பங்களிப்பாளர் 1/10/26, 12:52 PM Hi I am sorry, but I do not understand your question. How can we help you with Firefox Focus? Hi I am sorry, but I do not understand your question. How can we help you with Firefox Focus? கேள்வி எழுப்பு I have this problem, too You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.