Open
Difficulty logging in to Thunderbird simply to open mailbox file.
Please help me log on to Thunderbird in order to open a mailbox file sent to me containing email messages to and from the church I worked for until the June 28, that were in an account they closed before I could archive materials in it.
Please help me log on to Thunderbird in order to open a mailbox file sent to me
containing email messages to and from the church I worked for until the June 28,
that were in an account they closed before I could archive materials in it.
All Replies (1)
I am sorry, But Thunderbird is simply software you install on your computer. You do not log onto it. SO can you explain what the issue is really.
What format is the mailbox file in? It is not a default. even Thunderbird mbox format comes in a number of types. Outlook has PST and apple their on version of mbox. So you need to be specific on what you have to open and when you expect to happen