Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Unable to right-click bookmarks in folders when the browser is in full screen mode - Mac

forever young

As I said in the title I can't right-click bookmarks if they are in folders, but there is no problem if they are in bookmarks toolbar. This issue appears only in full screen mode. I've tried using troubleshooting mode, but nothing has changed.

As I said in the title I can't right-click bookmarks if they are in folders, but there is no problem if they are in bookmarks toolbar. This issue appears only in full screen mode. I've tried using troubleshooting mode, but nothing has changed.

All Replies (1)

Click the Extensions button (jigsaw icon) on the URL toolbar. Select the Pin option for Bookmarks Sidebar to add that extension's button to the URL toolbar. Now click the Bookmarks Sidebar extension button to open the new side panel. Right-click a bookmarked page on it to open the context menu shown directly below

Regards, Will