This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Yahoo search is overriding my setting for Google search - how to stop this?
Not sure when this started or why it is happening. I have double checked that my settings have Google search set as my default search engine. Instead, Yahoo Search keeps popping up.
How can I stop this?
All Replies (1)
Hi, this is most likely a misbehaving add-on. To find the correct solution to your problem, we need some more non-personal information from you. Please do the following:
- Use ONE of these methods to open the Firefox Troubleshooting Information page:
- Click the menu button , click on Help and select Troubleshooting Information.
- Type about:support into the Firefox address bar and press the enter key.
- Find the "Add-ons" Section, select the table, and copy it (e.g. ctrl-c)
- Now, go back to your forum post, right-click in the reply box and select Paste from the context menu (or else click inside the reply box and press the Ctrl+V keys) to paste the information you copied into the forum post.
If you need further information about the Troubleshooting information page, please read the article Use the Troubleshooting Information page to help fix Firefox issues.
Thanks in advance for your help!