Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

The inbox will dump all mail when I go the the web and return to it.

chiefb84

When I am in the inbox and a message sends me to the web, when I return to the inbox all my mail has been deleted and it is not in the deleted or trash folders. How do I stop this I have lost some pretty important mail.

When I am in the inbox and a message sends me to the web, when I return to the inbox all my mail has been deleted and it is not in the deleted or trash folders. How do I stop this I have lost some pretty important mail.

All Replies (2)

Make sure View-Threads is set to All and not Unread.