Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

I am not given the option to insert an image while composing my signature, why?

amylauria

I am setting up my signature and want to add an image to it. The instructions say to choose insert file while composing the signature but I am not given that option. Where is it or what is the best why to do this? Thanks, Amy

I am setting up my signature and want to add an image to it. The instructions say to choose insert file while composing the signature but I am not given that option. Where is it or what is the best why to do this? Thanks, Amy

All Replies (1)

Two possibilities:

You're composing in plain text, not HTML. Did you check "compose messages in HTML format" in the account settings, under Composition & Addressing?

You are composing in HTML but have disabled menus and toolbars. In your Write window, where you compose your signature, hold down alt and press v to see the toolbars menu, then check Composition Toolbar and Menu Bar. BTW, you could just try to copy'n'paste your image.

Zenos மூலமாக திருத்தப்பட்டது