Sync and save
Sync information on all your devices
- எப்படி நான் என் கணினியில் ஒத்திசைவு அமைக்க? Sync your bookmarks, history, passwords, add-ons and open tabs with another copy of Firefox. Learn how to set up Sync .
- Managing devices using Firefox Accounts
- My sign in was “blocked for security reasons” on Firefox Accounts
- I'm having problems with my Firefox Account
- I'm having problems confirming my new Firefox Account
- Access Mozilla Services with Firefox Accounts
- I've lost my Firefox Sync account information - What to do
- How do I delete my Firefox Account?
- Disable Firefox Sync on a lost phone or tablet
- How do I choose what types of information to sync on Firefox?
- Save web pages for later with Pocket for Firefox
- Using a master password with Sync
- Access your add-ons with Firefox Accounts
- View synced tabs from other devices
- Change primary email address on Firefox Accounts
- Where is the "Pocket for Firefox" button?
- Change your Firefox Accounts password
- Firefox Sync troubleshooting and tips
- Sign up for Pocket with your Firefox Account
- Log in to Pocket with your Firefox Account
- Firefox Sync upgrade - Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I submit a bug for Firefox sync?