Download and install Mozilla VPN to connect to the internet through one of our secure servers, keeping your location and online activity private and throwing off data collectors.
To download and install Mozilla VPN on your Android device:
- Visit Google Play Store.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Tap Mozilla account credentials. If you don’t have a subscription, visit the Mozilla VPN website and choose the plan that is right for you.
- When connecting for the first time, an Android message will ask you to allow Mozilla VPN to set up a VPN connection. This is necessary to route your internet traffic via the Mozilla VPN servers. Tap Allow to continue. You may be asked to confirm your choice if your device is password protected.
- How to download and install Mozilla VPN on iOS
- How to download and install Mozilla VPN on Windows
- How to download and install Mozilla VPN on macOS
- How to install Mozilla VPN on a Linux computer