This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
missing refresh reload icon
the refresh reload/stop icon next to the home page icon has dissapeared what happened?
All Replies (2)
Type about:customizing<enter> in the address bar.
Note: about:customizing is no longer present in Firefox 47+ releases.
- Press Alt or F10 to bring up the Menu Bar.Then View > Toolbars > Customize.
- Right-click on a blank spot in the toolbar and select Customize.
In the new window, look for the icon. When you find it, hold down the left button on it, and move it to where you want it to be. You can move any of the icons you want from here, but; some icons are locked in place.
There is also a Restore Defaults button at the bottom middle.
Note that you may have accidentally removed button(s) from the Navigation Toolbar.
If you right-click a toolbar item in normal (non-customize) mode then you can remove this item from the toolbar.
- "Remove from Toolbar" will remove this item from the Navigation Toolbar and moves it to the Customize palette ("3-bar" Firefox menu button -> Customize)
- "Pin to Overflow Menu" will move this item to the chevron (>>) drop-down list
- "Unpin from Overflow Menu" will move this item from the chevron (>>) drop-down list to the Navigation Toolbar