Visar frågor för ämne:
Visar taggade frågor:

thumbnail images not displaying properly

Galaxy A14 5G, Firefox 142.0.1 The products that are displayed in the thumbnail images in the Google shopping search results are tiny (microscopic). Opera and DuckGo disp… (läs mer)

Galaxy A14 5G, Firefox 142.0.1

The products that are displayed in the thumbnail images in the Google shopping search results are tiny (microscopic). Opera and DuckGo display normal sized images.

Does anyone know if there's a setting in Firefox that can be used to make the thumbnails display properly?

Löst Arkiverad 3 322

Is it going to be possible to work with jxl format in Firefox?

Seems unclear if possible at all rn, the browser asked me how I was enjoying it, I pressed the sad fox and it sent me right here to put 'feedback' if this is the wrong p… (läs mer)

Seems unclear if possible at all rn, the browser asked me how I was enjoying it, I pressed the sad fox

and it sent me right here to put 'feedback' if this is the wrong place to give that feedback then maybe it's a bug.

Arkiverad 1 211