Firefox Relay lets you create masked email addresses that forward emails to your real email account. This way, you can protect your privacy and avoid spam. But how do you keep track of all the masks you create? That’s where labels come in handy. Labels are custom names that you can assign to your masks. They help you remember where and why you used a masked email address. For example, you can label a mask as “Online Shopping” or “Newsletter Subscription”.
Create a label for your mask
- Click on the Firefox Relay icon in the toolbar.
- Click the Launch Relay icon. This will take you to your Firefox Relay dashboard. If you don't have the add-on installed, you can access the dashboard directly by signing in at relay.firefox.com.
- Find the mask for which you want to create a label and click on Add account name.
- Type the name of the label in the text field and press Enter to save it.
Get your labels on all your devices
To be able to sync labels across your devices, data collection must be enabled on the Firefox Relay settings. Most users will have this preference enabled by default. To check if it's on for you, follow these steps:
- Confirm that the box for Enable account names for email masks is checked. This means that data collection is enabled, and your labels will sync across devices.
- If the box is unchecked, check it to enable data collection and click the