Firefox Relay lets you create masks to protect your email address from spam and unwanted messages. But sometimes you might encounter problems with your masks, forwarded emails, or the Firefox Relay extension. To help fix these issues as soon as possible, please send us a report with the details. This article will show you how to report issues with Firefox Relay.
Report issues via the Relay Extension
- At the top right, click the Firefox Relay icon at the add-on tray.
- Click Settings () in the panel that opens.
- Make sure the data collection authorization switch is turned on.
- Enter the URL of the website where the issue occurred.
- Select the option that best explains the issue you’re facing.
Report issues via the Relay Dashboard
- Head over to https://relay.firefox.com.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click your profile picture in the top right.
- Fill out the form.