Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Претражи подршку

Избегните преваре подршке. Никада од вас нећемо тражити да зовете или шаљете поруке на број или да делите личне податке. Пријавите сумњиве радње преко „Пријавите злоупотребу” опције.

Сазнај више
Архивирано

firefox cropped botttom display when maximized

stanleyhunk

I'm using Firefox 71.0 (64-bit) on Linux mint 19.2 Cinnamon, lately when I maximized firefox, the bottom part of the maximized windows looks like it cropped, display only the background image, any fix?

I'm using Firefox 71.0 (64-bit) on Linux mint 19.2 Cinnamon, lately when I maximized firefox, the bottom part of the maximized windows looks like it cropped, display only the background image, any fix?
Приложени снимци екрана

Сви одговори (1)

Try to rename/remove xulstore.json in the Firefox profile folder with Firefox closed.

You can use the button on the "Help -> Troubleshooting Information" (about:support) page to go to the current Firefox profile folder or use the about:profiles page.

You can try to disable hardware acceleration in Firefox.

Close and restart Firefox after modifying the setting for changes to take effect.