Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Rešeno Arhivirano

Black and Pink flicker after update

Deus Mortis

Ever since the update, I have had pink flickers on videos on youtube and twitter. They last for less then a second, so I couldn't grab a screenshot of it. After doing some reading online, I turned off hardware acceleration which turned the pink flicker black and now effects several sections of the web browser.

Ever since the update, I have had pink flickers on videos on youtube and twitter. They last for less then a second, so I couldn't grab a screenshot of it. After doing some reading online, I turned off hardware acceleration which turned the pink flicker black and now effects several sections of the web browser.
Priloženi posnetki zaslona
Preberite ta odgovor v kontekstu

Izbrana rešitev

Ok this has solved my flicker. Thank you

Vsi odgovori (5)

Graphical bugs should normally go away with hardware acceleration disabled.

Does it still happen in a new profile? An easy way to test a new profile is to install Developer Edition and see if it happens there or refresh your existing profile. Make sure you stay signed out of your sync account when testing.

Yes, this is still happening with hardware acceleration disabled. Sorry, for taking so long.

Did you try Developer Edition?

Are no other graphic-intensive apps affected?

Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of the extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) or if hardware acceleration or if userChrome.css/userContent.css is causing the problem.

  • switch to the Default System theme: "3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Themes
  • do NOT click the "Refresh Firefox" button on the Troubleshoot Mode start window

Izbrana rešitev

Ok this has solved my flicker. Thank you