Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

Thunderbird will not receive attachments from my Yahoo email

rogerdehaan

I frequently mail attachments from my Yahoo address to Thunderbird address. Recently these messages stopped arriving in my inbox. Thunderbird receives attachments from other sources, mostly sending to myself for testing. Yahoo sends attachments to other addresses as I have tested on several friends. It appears that the Yahoo account is performing as it should. One other clue I worry about is that I never ever see spam or junk emails in Thunderbird and I have no idea where they go.

Thanks to anyone willing to give advice. Roger

I frequently mail attachments from my Yahoo address to Thunderbird address. Recently these messages stopped arriving in my inbox. Thunderbird receives attachments from other sources, mostly sending to myself for testing. Yahoo sends attachments to other addresses as I have tested on several friends. It appears that the Yahoo account is performing as it should. One other clue I worry about is that I never ever see spam or junk emails in Thunderbird and I have no idea where they go. Thanks to anyone willing to give advice. Roger

Vsi odgovori (1)

You don't have a Thunderbird account. You do have an account, probably provided by your ISP, which you access via Thunderbird. Go to your email provider's website and look there for Spam settings and maybe any limits or blocks that might prevent you getting attachments.