Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Rešeno Arhivirano

I have a sub-email with Yahoo, and was wondering if it was possible to configure Firefox to send emails from that sub-email instead of my default client?

StrawberryDitz

I setup a sub-email on one of my yahoo accounts, so I'd have a more professional email without making an entirely new one to put on job applications and things. I was wondering if it was possible to configure Thunderbird to work with the sub-email, along-with the various actual emails I have?

The sub-email is attached to an email account that my Thunderbird already accesses and I can receive emails addressed to it but my attempt to send from it resulted in my default email being listed as the send-from address.

I setup a sub-email on one of my yahoo accounts, so I'd have a more professional email without making an entirely new one to put on job applications and things. I was wondering if it was possible to configure Thunderbird to work with the sub-email, along-with the various actual emails I have? The sub-email is attached to an email account that my Thunderbird already accesses and I can receive emails addressed to it but my attempt to send from it resulted in my default email being listed as the send-from address.

Vsi odgovori (3)

I think you're asking about what Thunderbird calls 'identities'. Read more here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/using-identities There's a longer and slightly more technical article here: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Mozilla_Suite_:_FAQs_:_Mail_Aliases

amanchesterman said

I think you're asking about what Thunderbird calls 'identities'. Read more here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/using-identities There's a longer and slightly more technical article here: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Mozilla_Suite_:_FAQs_:_Mail_Aliases

Unfortunately, while I think that is it I seem to have opened an entirely different bucket of worms. I can't seem to send emails from either the primary, or the sub now.