Zobrazujú sa otázky k téme:
Zobrazenie otázok označených:

open a local url

I can't figure out how to open an url like "http://fritz.box" or "192.168.178.10.1". Either Firefox starts a search or auto completes the address to "https://fritz.box". … (ďalšie informácie)

I can't figure out how to open an url like "http://fritz.box" or "192.168.178.10.1". Either Firefox starts a search or auto completes the address to "https://fritz.box". This address can not be resolved locally. If anyone happens to read this and could help me please, I just want to open the configuration page of my router. And I can't do it with Firefox for Android - so it seems. Thank you for your time!

Archivované 1 351

Mozilla Firefox as a search engine

I want Mozilla Firefox as a default search engine in my Firefox browser. But I am unable to do so. There is no option to make it as default search engine in the app. Plea… (ďalšie informácie)

I want Mozilla Firefox as a default search engine in my Firefox browser. But I am unable to do so. There is no option to make it as default search engine in the app. Please help me as soon as possible.

Archivované 2 462

Bug with navigation bar on Android 15

So after upgrading to Android 15, Firefox does not respect the navigation bar background anymore (see image). This looks very... interesting. I have no screenshot from An… (ďalšie informácie)

So after upgrading to Android 15, Firefox does not respect the navigation bar background anymore (see image). This looks very... interesting. I have no screenshot from Android 14 but the black background just had the same color as the grey Firefox UI.

Archivované 1 301